Here are the details:
- Make card base from Blue Textured cardstock. 5" x 5.5"
- Emboss a piece of White cardstock using Starry Eyed embossing folder. Ink emboss stars with blue ink. Mat this piece with a slightly bigger piece of Yellow Cardstock. Add to card base.
- Stamp bunny on Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock in Memento London Fog Ink.
- Color image with Spectrum Noir Markers, here is the list of markers used:
- Bunny: IG1, IG2, IG3. BG2, FS2, FS5, TN1
- Blanket: BT1, BT2, BT3, TB2, LY1, LY3
- Scale: GG1, GG2, GG3, TB1, TB2, TB3, GB1, GB9, FS1
- Hat: LY1, LY2, LY3, BT1, BT2, BT3
- Mobile: TB2, LY3
- Outline: BGR1, BGR2
- Shade: EB1, EB2, IG1
- Stamp edges to blanket with Electric Blue Radiant Neon Ink Pad
- Stamp sentiment on White cardstock in Electric Blue Radiant Neon Ink Pad .
- Add image and sentiment to card with dimensionals.
- Add Crystal Lacquer and glitter to mobile and blanket.
Submitting this project to:
Have a great day!