First we'd like to share a little bit about the two companies...
I have 2 projects for you!! Working with this line of craft metal is fantastic, easy to work with and super fun!.
Each day is a gift: Love all the dimension in this project. Beautiful.
For this project I used the sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch #220
Here are the details:
- Make card base from White cardstock, A2 size.
- Cut a panel from Red Cardstock (3 1/8" x 4.75"), mat it with a smaller White piece, add straight stitches.
- Die-cut a Decorative Frame using Wondrous White Metal Sheet, then emboss it with an embossing folder, sand the emboss part with a sanding block, after that apply Golden Glitz Delicata ink, set aside to dry.
- Cut a piece of Wondrous White Metal Sheet, prepare it with embossing buddy, then stamp a blossom from Thankful Blossom Set in Versamark Watermark Ink, add red embossing powder and heat set (Apply the heat from behind the piece, so you don't burn the powder, also use tweezers to hold the craft metal sheet) After it cools, die-cut piece with coordinated Blossom dies.
- Repeat the same with leaves, Bend the ends to give a more natural look.
- Add frame, blossom and leaves to card panel.
- Stamp sentiment from Celebrate Today set in Jet Black Archival Ink.
- Die-cut a border using Lacey Eyelet Border Dies and Perfect Peacock Metal Sheet. Add border to panel.
- All card panel to card base.
It's the little things: This card was very quick to make and the picture just doesn't make justice on how pretty it is. The shimmer from the Scarlet Red Metal Sheet is beautiful.
I used the sketch from Seize the Sketch.
Here are the details:
- Make card base from white Carsdtock. 5" square.
- Mat a piece of ed cardstock and Patterned Paper, add straight stitches.
- Die-cut a large scallop border using Golden Glimmer Metal Sheet, cut it in half and add it to card panel.
- Die-cut a Lacey Eleyet Border using Wondrous White Metal Sheet (I kept all the pieces together, looks like an embossing piece), cut half of it and add it on top of scallop piece.
- Die-cut a Decorative Frame in White Cardstock, stamp border using Decorative Frame Stamp. Stamp big butterfly from Majestic Monarchs Set in Pink Ink. Stamp sentiment from Celebrate Today set in Brown Ink.
- Cut a piece of Scarlet Red Metal Sheet, cover it with embossing buddy, stamp butterfly from Majestic Monarchs Set in Versamark Watermark ink, add black embossing powder and heat set.
- Die-cut butterfly using coordinated Majestic Monarch Dies.
- Add ribbon, frame and butterfly to panel.
- Add panel to card.
Submitting these projects also to Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Die-Crazy.
Now how about we get to that blog hop! Be sure to stop by and comment on each of the DT blogs for a chance to win 1 of 2 prize packs from both companies valued at $25! You have until Monday, May 26th to enter. The winners will be announced on both company blogs by Friday, May 30th.
Hope you like my projects!
Have a fantastic day!