Anyway, I have a super cute card using brand new dies from Top Dog Dies! Have you seen them yet? If not, you should. Four new sets have been released and I used 3 of them for this card.
Here are the details:
- Cut a piece of Pink Cardstock 9"x 4.25". Score at 2.5" and 6.75". Fold sides to create card base.
- Die-cut a couple of Top Dog Dies Laurel Lace Border Die using Textured vellum cardstock.
- Cut stripes of white cardstock (.25"), adhere them to border die and add zig zag stitches to both sides.
- Add borders to front open panels.
- Inside: Cut a piece of White cardstock (4" x 4.25"). Die-cut a couple of Top Dog Dies Decorative Corner Dies in Pink Cardstock, added them to opposite corner. Add zig-zag stitches to all sides.
- Stamp image and sentiment on panel.
- Die-cut flowers from Top Dog Dies Pretty Petals Die set in strawberry felt and vellum textured cardstock.add a little pearl and glue flower to right pane.
- Add Honeydew Twine through the little holes from the borders to make and bow and close the card.
Hope you like my project.
Have a great day!