Here are the details:
- Cut a card base from Pink Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a piece of Watercolor paper 3.5" x 4.75", mist it with Taxi and Estate Green colors. Set aside to dry.
- Stamp blossom in red ink and leaves in green ink. Die-cut pieces with coordinated dies.
- After watercolor paper is dried, stamp Typewriter Text background in Vintage Photo Distress ink.
- Stamp sentiment in Jet Black Archival Ink,
- Adhere the blossom and leaves to panel with foam adhesive. Die-cut a large scallop border and adhere it behind panel.
- Add red sequins.
- Add panel to card base with foam adhesive.
Submitting this project to:
Hope you like it!