Hello friends! Happy Wednesday, today I have a very special post for you. Top Dog Dies is having a preview of new dies and you can get them this Friday May 9th!! Also, if you are on Facebook, you have the chance to win one of the new set just by leaving a comment!!
Ok, now let me show you the project I have for you today. I used the Alaina Lace Border Die! Love it!
Here are the details:
- Make a card base from Ivory Cardstock. 5"x5" square card.
- Cut a panel from Yellow (4 3/8" square) and Ivory (4.25") cardstock and adhere them together.
- Adhere a piece of double sided sticky paper on a piece of Ivory Cardstock, remove the other sticky side and apply ultrafine glitter, then using the new Top Dog Dies Alaina Lace die, die-cut 2 pieces.
- Adhere pieces to panel. Add a strip of Yellow and Ivory cardstock and stamp sentiment.
- Die-cut flowers from yellow and red felt. Sew a button and adhere it to card.
- Finally, add little pearls to each corner.
- Cardstock: Ivory (GKD), Yellow (SU)
- Stamp set: Lots to Say (Reverse Confetti)
- Ink: Coffee Archival (Ranger)
- Accessories: Ultrafine Glitter, clear button, Pearls (SU), Double sided sticky page (Scor-tape), dimesnionals.
These are the dies I used, a couple of more days and you will be able to get them!
Submitting this project to:
Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!