Today, I have a beautiful card for you. I love these poppies! they looks so real and love to color them too. I used Poppies and Daisies Set. For this card I used the new Spectrum Noir Blendables Pencils.
Here are the details:
- Make card base from White cardstock. 5.5" square card.
- Cut a panel from Red Cardstock (5" square), mat it with Patterned Paper.
- Emboss a piece of Red cardstock using Splendour Embossing folder, add it to panel and add straight and zig zag stitches.
- Stamp Image on Watercolor Paper in Jet Black Archival Ink, Color image with Spectrum Noir Blendable Pencils: I used these pencisl:
- Spectrum Noir Blendable Colored Pencils used: 022, 023, 026, 032, 033, 056, 058. 060, 062, 068, 094, 098
- Blend color with Blending solution. Die-cut image with Label dies.
- Stamp sentiment on White cardstock in Jet Black Archival Ink. Die-cit with Circle Dies.
- Add image and sentiment to card base using foam adhesive.
- Add pearls and bow.
Submitting this project to:
Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day.