Let get started:
- You need a piece of cardstock 4.25" x 12"
- Score piece at 2.75", 5.5", 8.25" and 11" (the little line score line at 3" was my mistake, pretend it's not there ;)
- Turn around your piece of cardstock and score it at 2" all the way down.
- Cut each score line from the 2" side all the way to the middle line. Cut the last line in an angle (as shown in picture)
- Add adhesive and create the box.
- Decorate to sides with patterned paper. Die-cut 4 pieces on white cardstock using Top Dog Dies Laurel Lace Border Die. I cut the border to fit the side of the little panels.
- Then die-cut 2 pieces of Top Dog Dies Alaina Lace Border Die in Pink cardstock. Score lines and add them to inside the box.
- Decorate with box! This is the fun part, you can use as many or little embellishments you want. In this case, I die-cut a middle doily from Top Dog Dies Cherish Doilies and Tag Set in yellow cardstock. Stamp sentiment, this one is from PaperTrey Ink.
- Die-cut butterflies from Top Dog Dies Butterfly Finishers Die Set and onesie, rattle and bottle from Top Dog Die Baby on Board Die Set. Add them to box, the butterflies were adhered to transparent cardstock.
Submitting this project to:
Hope you like it and give it a try!
Easy and fun to make.
Have a great day!!