I created this pretty card using one of the colors I don't use very often "purple", I used to love purple when I was a teenager, LOL, but now not so much.
Here are the details:
- Make card base from Ultra Smooth White Premium Cardstock. A2 size.
- Take a piece of purple craft metal sheet, die-cut a circle piece and dry embossed it using Flying Beauties embossing folder. Sand all the embossed areas. Add it to card base.
- Stamp butterfly from True Colors set on white cardstock in black ink, color it with markers and pencils, here are the list I used:
- Spectrum Noir Markers used: LV1, LV2, PL1, PL2, PL3, TN3, TN5.
- Spectrum Noir Blendable Pencils used: 105, 106.
- Cut out image and add it to card base.
- Stamp sentiment from The Butterfly Effect set. Die-cut it with circle dies and add it to card base.
- Add wooden butterflies confetti to card.
- Add Crystal Lacquer to butterfly dots.
- Add pearls to corners.
Hope you like.
Have a great day!!