Wednesday, May 21

Felt Headband with Top Dog Dies.

Hello friends! Today I have a super cute and easy project using the new Top Dog Dies Pretty Petals Die set, I created a cute headband for Miss. E, she has been waiting too long "according to her" for me to finish this project. She loves it and I think you will too.

Here are the details:
  •  Mix colors and glue them together. I used hot glue.
  •  Play with them until you find the perfect position.
  •  Glue a felt circle to hold all the flowers together.
  •  Glue circle with flowers to elastic headband. Add little pearls to flowers.

  •  Then, add an extra circle to cover the elastic band from the flower.

And here is the project done! And my beautiful model is Miss E. She enjoyed the photo session ;)



Hope you like it and give it a try.
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. This headband is adorable! And Miss E is soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute headband. I love how beautiful the dies cut the felt. I'm sure Miss E feels it was well worth the wait. She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete