I had in mind the CutCardStock challenge, to create or re-create a technique, so I thought that using a piece from a background die-cut to create a small window would be fun, so this is the process. I would love if you like this tutorial, would like my project HERE, just in the inklinz you can click "like" I will appreciate it very much.
So, let's get started.
- Start by die-cutting a piece of White cardstock using Top Dog Dies Flower Mosaic A2 Die.
- Cut the bottom part of the die, as shown in the picture. Save this part for another project ;)
- Cut a piece of white cardstock, 3.75" x 5". Using a circle die, die-cut and emboss piece to create a window.
- Adhere the die-cut mosaic piece behind the window panel.
- Mat window panel with a slightly bigger piece of yellow cardstock. Add straight stitches.
- Die-cut a set of Top Dog Dies Pretty Petals Die Set (available tomorrow May 9th) and Top Dog Dies Wildflower Die in white cardstock and color them with markers, here I used Spectrum Noir Markers.
- This is the final result. I added a little pearl to the flower center and raspberry sequins. The sentiment was stamped in Coffee Archival Ink, and it is "Treasured Set" by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.
Submitting this project to: