- Make card base from white cardstock. A2 size.
- Mat a piece of Strawberry cardstock and patterned paper, add zig zag stitches, stamp sentiment in Jet Black Archival. Add panel to card base.
- Stamp image on White cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black. Color image with markers. I used Spectrum Noir and this is the list of markers used:
- Right owl: BT1, BT2, BT3, LG1, LG2, LG3, DG2, GB7, OR1, OR2, HB1
- Middle owl: TN1, TN2, TN4, TN5, TN9, GB7, FS4, FS1
- Left owl: PP1, PP2, PP3, LV1, LY1, LY3, GB4
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil image with rectangle die. Mat piece with strawberry cardstock, add dimensionals and adhere it to card base
- Die-cut balloons, add them to card.
- Add ribbon
- Add Star dust stickles t owls' hats.
Hope you like it.
Have a great day!!