Here are the details:
- Make card base from White Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a piece of White Cardstock (5" x 3.75"), stamp Leafy Flourish Background image in Tumbled Glass and Broken China Distress Inks.
- Stamp sentiment in Jet Black Archival Ink.
- Stamp image from Flower Blocks 3 on watercolor paper in Jet Black Archival Ink, color image with pencils (I used Inktense pencils).
- Cut image, ink all edges with Mustard Seed Distres Ink. Add image to panel with dimensionals.
- Tie twine to panel, add rhinestones.
- Add Crystal lacquer and clear glitter to flower.
- Virginia's View Challenge: Watercoloring
Hope you like it.
Have a fantastic day!