Tuesday, March 18

Amiga

Hello friends! I am posting a little late, well a lot later than usual, I had a super busy day today and I was thinking to post earlier, but the day came too short for me to do everything I wanted, oh just one of those days, so before going to bed I want to share with you this super cute card I made with stamps from Latina Crafter.

The image is from  Garden Fairy and the sentiment is from Mi flor favorite set.

The image was colored with Inktense Pencils. I die-cut the red flower and leaves from felt and then added paper flowers.  A little wood veneers was added to the corner and it's from the  Banners and geotags collection.



The sentiment says "Friend" referring to a female.

I used the sketch from March Sketch Challenge over and Latina Crafter and the theme from Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Mother's Day or Special girl


 
 
Hope you like it!
Have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, beautiful card and love the sweet image.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv

    Debby

    ReplyDelete