Here are the details:
- Make card base from Ultra Smooth White Cardstock. 5.5" x 11", folded in half to get a 5.5" square card.
- Stamp image from Hip Hop Hooray set on Ultra Smooth White Cardstock in Black Ink.
- Color image with Spectrum Noir markers:
- Bunny: BGR1, BGR2, GG1.
- Tummy and ears: FS5, PP4, PP2, BP5, BP4, BP3.
- Bow: DR5, DR4, DR2, DR1
- Birthday: CR8, CR7, CR4
- Present: PL3, PL2, PL1
- Shadow: BG5, BG4, BG2
- Cut image into a 4.25" square, mat it with a 4.5" square red piece, add stitches.
- Add it to a 5" square patterned paper piece.
- Add fabric tag and bow.
- Cover "birthday" word with 3D Crystal Lacquer, then sprinkle clear glitter.
- Add a tiny clear rhinestone to bunny's bow.
Submitting this project to:
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Tag It
Have a fantastic day.