The image was colored with Spectrum Noir markers, added few sequins and card was ready!! I have to confess that the color combo was an idea of the little girl I babysit, she pretty much directed me on the colors she wanted me to use, you can see that the legs are pretty much leggings and the socks are the skin ;) Either way, she was very happy with the result and me too!!
Here are the details:
- Make card base from White cardstock. A2 size.
- Mat a piece of Cardstock and Patterned Paper(from Splendid ), add stitches.
- Stamp image on Ultra Smooth Premium Cardstock, color image with Spectrum Noir Markers, here is the list of markers I used:
- Elephant: IG1, IG2, IG3
- Dress: LV1, LV2, LV3
- Wings and Legs: PP1, PP2
- Wand: GB1, GB37
- Shoes, Tiara: DR2, DR4, DR67
- Confetti, Ribbon, Head flower: GB3
- Cut image and mat it with red cardstock, add stitches.
- Stamp sentiment on white cardstock, color piece with Mustard Seed Ink. Die-cut piece with a star die.
- Add twine and paper flower.
- Add sequins.
- Finally cover star from wand, confetti and crown with 3D Crystal Lacquer, add clear glitter. Set aside to dry.
For this project, I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday:
- Cardstock: Ultra Smooth Premium White (Crafter's Companion USA), Red (SU)
- Patterned Paper: Splendid Sunshine by Echo Park Paper
- Stamps: Make a Wish, sentiment from Catching Up from Humphrey Collection (Crafter's Companion USA)
- Ink: Memento Black, Mustard Seed Distress Ink (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Twine, Sequins, Paper flower.
- Accessories: Star Die (Sweet 'n Sassy), 3D Crystal Lacquer, Clear Glitter, Sewing machine, Dimensionals.
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!