- Stamp set includes 5 images
- Set measures approximately 6" x 4"
- Images measure approximately 5.5" wide
- Designed by Korin Sutherland
This is the project I have for you today. When I first saw this set, I thought it could be great for masculine designs, I don't why, just my silly brain and ideas. Anyway, I tried this combo I have never done "Dark Gray + Gold" and then I thought it could be great for "Graduation". What do you think?
Here are the details:
- Cut a piece of Dark Gray cardstock: 7" x 8", folded in half to get a 7" x 4" card.
- Cut a piece Gold Cardstock 6.75" x 3.75". Center the die and die-cut.
- Stamp coordinated image on front card in Versamark ink, add gold embossing powder and heat set.
- Stamp sentiment from Flower Blocks 1 on Ivory Cardstock in Coffee Archival Ink, add it to die-cut piece and add stitches.
- Add die-cut window piece to card with dimensionals.
- Add a couple of black of rhinestones to sentiment.
The DT has shared their gorgeous samples in the thumbnails below. Stop by each of their blogs and comment for a chance to WIN one of (2) $20 gift codes to our store over the course of our 4 days of blog hops!
(1) $20 gift code drawn from all comments on full reveals in our SCS forum
(1) $20 gift code drawn from all participants in our release challenge hosted on blog
Thanks so much for joining us! Enjoy the hop!