I used the sketch and color combo from the Fusion Challenge.
Here are the details:
- Make your card base from White Cardstock. This one is A2 size.
- Take a piece of Tim Holtz Watercolor paper, mist your cardstock. Add bit of Distress Inks to a acrylic block or sheet, I used Mustard Seed, Peeled Paint, Broken China and Tumbled Glass. Spray acrylic block and add the ink to your cardstock with a water brush.
- After your watercolor piece dried, cut out panel to 3.75" x 5", then cut the bottom part.
- Stamp Fancy Florals background image on Vellum cardstock in Versamark ink, then add White Embossing powder and heat set.
- Die-cut a circle to you watercolor piece, cut a piece of the vellum piece and adhere it behind it. Add the circle from the watercolor panel behind the vellum.
- Create a circle window from Blue cardstock and adhere it to panel with dimensionals.
- Spray panel covering the vellum piece with Sunflower Sparkle Mist
- Add lace and copper shimmer twine, glue a blue Prima flower.
- Add sentiment using Tim Holtz Remnant Rubs
- Virginia's View Challenge: Watercoloring