The card I created for you was made with Easter in mind. I love Easter, not for the chocolates or the bunnies, but for the real meaning, and I hope you like it for that as well. Jesus Christ is risen, he is not dead, a pure "Gift of Love".
Here are the details:
- Make card base from White cardstock. 5"x5" square.
- Stamp image from Twining Clematis set in Golden Glitz Pigment ink on front of card.
- Stamp flower images from Malabar Clematis in same color ink, die-cut flowers with coordinated dies "Cross and Lilies Dies".
- Add them to image with dimensionals, add pearls.
- Stamp sentiment from set on White cardstock in Coffee Archival ink, die-cut image.
- Add a strip of patterned paper and light green tape lace.
- Add sentiment to card using dimensionals.
Now, it's your turn to hop, don't forget to leave a comment in every blog for your chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate to Heartfelt Creations.
You have until March, 28th at midnight (Eastern Time) to leave a comment.
Here is the list of participants:
- Amarilys Doria
- Cibele Glazer
- Giovana Smith ----> You are HERE
- Deneen Treble
- Caroline Duncan
- Loretta Lock
- Glenda Brooks
- Lee Ann Barrett
- Mary Faus
- Candy Slabaugh
- Alissa Wells
- Emilia van den Heuvel
- Lisa Allen
Have fun hopping!!