Here are the details:
- Die-cut a Top Dog Die Bella Doily die. Set aside to use as a stencil.
- Then, make a sandwich with your cardstock, rubber mat and die and embossed a piece of Ivory Cardstock. After that, use the stencil to cover the embossed area, then spray the piece of cardstock with Sangria and Sunflower Sparkle mists. Set aside to dry.
- After the piece is dried, used your stencil, position it over the embossed area and add embossing paste, set aside to dry.
- Die-cut a Top Dog Die Wildflower, paint piece with Carmine Red Metallic paint and set aside to dry.
- Die-cut a tag from Top Dog Dies Alexa Frames die in Ivory Cardstock. Stamp sentiment from Mini Tags and sentiments set.
- After embossing paste is dried, add clear glitter and heat set.
- Mat the piece with a red piece, add stitches.
- Add Wildflower, tags and pink twine to panel.
- Add piece to card with dimensionals.