This is the project I have for you today, I went Clean and Simple with this card. Super easy!
Here are the details:
- Make card base from White cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a piece of watercolor 3.75" x 5", watercolor background with Broken China and Peeled Paint Distress Inks, set aside to dry, then spray piece with Chocolate mist.
- Stamp sentiment in Coffee Archival Ink.
- Stamp coffee cup on White Cardstock in Coffee Archival ink, die-cut piece.
- Stamp and die-cut heart, steam and banner, add them to card front with dimensionals.
The DT has shared their gorgeous samples in the thumbnails below. Stop by each of their blogs and comment for a chance to WIN one of (2) $20 gift codes to our store over the course of our 4 days of blog hops!
(1) $20 gift code drawn from all comments on full reveals in our SCS forum
(1) $20 gift code drawn from all participants in our release challenge hosted on blog
Thanks so much for joining us! Enjoy the hop!