Tuesday, March 4

Picnic time!

Hello friends! Happy Tuesday to you all. I think we all want some "Spring" and warm temperatures, we are back to freezing temperatures and some snow too, not like the East Coast, but snow/icy roads, not fun!
So, since I am thinking Spring, that means picnic time! I used this cute set from Latina Crafter called "Una Canasta para ti" (A basket for you). This is a mini card 3.5" square and I think it's perfect for picnic invitations :)
I colored the image with Spectrum Noir pencils (available by late March), I added a piece of cork behind the image and a big brad. To bring a little bit of breeze colors I added Turquoise Twine, the final details was a little bit of doodling around.



The saying says : Picnic, would you come ?


I used the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch.



Hope you like it!
Have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous. Love how you used the cork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is fantastic! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete