Flower Block 3
- Stamp set includes 4 images and 4 sentiments
- Set measures approximately 6" x 8"
- The images measure approximately 2 5/8" x 2 5/8"
- Designed by Korin Sutherland
This is the project I have for you today, I love all the flowers in this set. I spent some time coloring this beautiful rose in red, isn't it gorgeous?
Here are the details:
- Make card base from White Cardstock. A2 size.
- Die-cut background from patterned paper and adhere it to card.
- Stamp image on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black, then color it with markers, I used Spectrum Noir.
- Cut image, leaving about .25" on each side, mat it to a red piece of card stock and add stitches, add dimensional and add it to card.
- Die cut label and stamp sentiment in Jet Black Archival Ink. Double mount dimensionals and add it to card.
- Cover rose with 3D Crystal Lacquer and sprinkle clear glitter. Set aside to dry.
- Finally add few green sequins.
The DT has shared their gorgeous samples in the thumbnails below. Stop by each of their blogs and comment for a chance to WIN one of (2) $20 gift codes to our store over the course of our 4 days of blog hops!
(1) $20 gift code drawn from all comments on full reveals in our SCS forum
(1) $20 gift code drawn from all participants in our release challenge hosted on blog
Thanks so much for joining us! Enjoy the hop!