Here are the details:
- Make card base from Ivory Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from Cranberry cardstock (4 1/8 " x 5 3/8")
- Stamp Leafy Flourish Background on white cardstock in Versamark Ink, add White embossing powder and heat set, after that sponge all the image with Antique Linen Distress Ink, after that die cut piece with "Flower Mosaic" die. Adhere it to Cranberry piece.
- Die-cut a couple of Wildflowers from Red and Brown Cardstock, paint red one with Red Metallic paint, adhere them to card front, Add a button and twine.
- Die-cut a tag from Alexa Frames Die set, stamp sentiment from Long Stem Silhouettes set in Red Ink.