Hello friends! Today, I want to share with you a very simple card with beautiful details. At first, my idea was to create a Thanksgiving invite, I was working on that, then I thought why not to make a card where you can write down all the things you are thankful for! I think this can be a great game/ family time idea to do after your Thanksgiving dinner, and then we all can have the time to talk and give thanks.
So, here are the details:
- Start die-cutting a couple of the big dies from Top Dog Dies Cherish Doilies and Tags set. Score them and adhere them to a piece of White cardstock (4.5" square).
- Add piece to a 5" x 6" burgundy cardstock. Then die-cut Give Thanks in gold cardstock from Top Dog Dies Give Thanks Die Set, add sentiment to bottom part of burgundy piece.
- Then, die-cut Top Dog Dies Fall Foliage Set in white cardstock, or you can do it from color cardstock. Color or sponge the leaves as you want to. Here I colored the leaves with Spectrum Noir markers, I used: LG2, DG3, GB7, DR6, Acorn TN5, TN8 and then all edges sponges with Aged Mahogany and Peeled Paint Distress Inks.
- Add raffia around card and add foliage leaves , then make a bow and you "Thankful for" note card is ready!
Dies used for this project:
Submitting this project to:
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything goes.
- Word Art Wednesday: Anything goes
- Party Time Tuesday: Anything goes
Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day.