Here are the details:
- Make card base from Ivory cardstock. A2 size.
- Mat a piece of red shimmering cardstock and an embossed dot background piece. Add stitches.
- Leaves: Start with a piece of watercolor paper, (I chose watercolor paper because it can hold all the sprays and mists without changing its shape) mist the piece with Gold, Yellow, Green, Chocolate mists. I used different brands, but these are colors I used. Let it dry, then die-cut the leaves and acorn from Top Dog Dies Fall Foliage Die Set a couple of times. Shape the leaves to give them more dimension.
- Add leaves and acorn to the card, add a gold bow and pearls.
- Die-cut Top Dog Dies Give Thanks Die Set in Gold and Red Shimmering cardstock. Add them to card.
These are the dies used for this project:
|Give Thanks Die Set|
|Fall Foliage Die Set|
Hope you like it!
Have fantastic day.