Wednesday, October 15

Give Thanks

Hello friends! Today , I have for you a super easy card, yes, it's very easy. I used a couple of the new dies just released by Top Dog Dies.

Here are the details:

  • Make card base from Ivory cardstock. A2 size.
  • Mat a piece of red shimmering cardstock and an embossed dot background piece. Add stitches.
  • Leaves: Start with a piece of watercolor paper, (I chose watercolor paper because it can hold all the sprays and mists without changing its shape) mist the piece with Gold, Yellow, Green, Chocolate mists. I used different brands, but these are colors I used. Let it dry, then die-cut the leaves and acorn from Top Dog Dies Fall Foliage Die Set a couple of times. Shape the leaves to give them more dimension.
  • Add leaves and acorn to the card, add a gold bow and pearls.
  • Die-cut Top Dog Dies Give Thanks Die Set in Gold and Red Shimmering cardstock. Add them to card.



These are the dies used for this project:
Give Thanks Die Set

Fall Foliage Die Set

Hope you like it!
Have  fantastic day.

1 comment:

  1. Stunning card. The leaves are gorgeous! I've using distress inks on leaf die-cuts lately. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete