Today, I want to show you a card I made using this beautiful image "Falling Leaves" stamp set by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.
Here are the details:
- Make a card base from white cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a card panel from white cardstock, stamp image in orange and red ink.
- Outline some of the leaves with a fine black markers, then add a little shadow with a white gel pen. Using Distress ink, color the background.
- Mat piece with a slightly bigger piece of orange cardstock and add stitches.
- Die-cut a leave from Leaf Silhouettes Die set, stamp coordinated image and sentiment. Ink all edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
- Add panel to card base, add leave with foam adhesive.
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!!