Tuesday, October 14

Christmas Bell Decoration.

Hello friends! How are you doing today? Hope you are starting a great week. I wanted to blog all weekend, but the nasty bug really hit us, cold, cough, headaches, more sleepy time and no energy at all. I disinfected my house yesterday, hopefully the bug is dead and I can come back into my normal and regular routine.

For now, I have a super cool Christmas project for you. I used my Ultimate, seriously the best tool on earth!! and the Angel Wings & Fancy Things Embossing Board to trace the bell and the Snowman Delight & Candlelight Embossing board for the holly leaves. I scored the bell on gold cardstock, then I dried embossed the 3 bells using Splendour embossing folder and for the leaves I used Green Envy Shimmering cardstock.
I created the beautiful bow using the Ultimate as well, the bows are amazingly easy t make and look a lot prettier than the other tool I used to use.
After I had all my pieces scored and cut out, I scored the bell in the middle and adhered strong red tape and put them together. Then, added the leaves, decorated them with red pearls and finally added the big bow.



I think this is perfect to decorate your Christmas tree or maybe your table. What do you think?

Hope you like it.
Have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment