This set is called "Peace Angel" by Crafter's Companion.
Here are the details:
- Make a card base from Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock. A2 size.
- Stamp image on a piece Ultra Smooth Premium White cardstock. Color image with Spectrum Noir markers and Blendable pencils:
- Face: 005, 007, 008
- Outfit + wings: 011, 112, 114
- Crown: DG2, LG2, LG4, DR5
- Hair: LY2, CT2, CT3, GB6
- Moon: Bt1, Bt2
- Sky: 065, 067, 072, 073
- Stars: 018
- Cut out with scissor the end part of the outfit, then die-cut the image with Square dies.
- Create a background piece, spraying chocolate, gold, blue mists, then add Distress Inks until you get the desired background. Add piece to card base.
- Add Image to card.
- Add stars to card. (I used some leftovers stars from another project when I used Christmas Wreath die)
- Stamp sentiment, die-cut it with Circle Dies. Die-cut a scallop circle piece using Peacock Metal sheet.
- Add Ruby Liquid Pearls to Angel's crown.
Submitting this project to:
Hope you like it.
Have a fantastic day!