Tuesday, October 7

Christmas Angel and a HSN show


Hello friends! How are you doing today? Hope the germs are away from your household, sadly some have come here and my poor head has been in pain, hopefully I will start feeling better soon.

Anyway, I have some exciting news to share with you! I have been working on some very special projects for a Crafter's Companion HSN show!! YAY! You can check out the TV show schedule in the picture above.

See this cute Christmas angel? I made it especially for the show! Super easy to make. I scored the angel using Angel wings & Fancy things embossing board (3x) and Gold Dust Shimmering cardstock, then I embossed them using Petite dot embossing folder, score them in half and used red tape (super strong), when you have the last angel, insert copper tinsel.
After that, take white tulle and add a couple of pieces on each side, then finish your project with coordinate ribbon (I have this antique ribbon I got from a state sale)


High view of the angel.

Hope you like it and can be able to watch the show!
Let me know if you watch the show.

Giovana

No comments:

Post a Comment