Lets get started:
- Start with a piece of watercolor paper (3.75" x 5"), mist your piece with Fireworks Sprays: London Fog, Summer Sky and Rhubarb Stalk.
- Looks like this after all the pretty shimmering spray.
- Then, take your Claret StazOn Ink and stamp the daisies from Poppies and Daisies set.
- After that, position the Summer Meadow Stencil, and cover it with Dreamweaver Matte Black Embossing Paste, gently removed the stencil and set aside.
- While the paste still wet, sprinkle Dreamweaver Gold Metallic F/X. Set aside to dry. After it is completely dry, get a little bit of the gold fix and rub it on the embossed areas. It will give the black a really nice shimmer.
- This is the result. I added the embossed piece to an A2 card base, I added a strip of Candy Red Shimmering cardstock and few white stars I had leftover from the Christmas Wreath Die.
Hope you like it.
Have a great day.