For my card I sued the sketch from Sketch Saturday. I wanted my card simple and elegant and I think I scored it :)
I made my card in Spanish "Estás invitado" means "You are invited" and I thought a cute sweet 16 in pink would be perfect.
Here are the details:
- Make card base from White cardstock.
- Mat a piece of Pink cardstock and Patterned Paper, add stitches.
- Die-cut a couple of frames in pink cardstock and one in white.
- Stamp sentiment on White frame
- Add ribbon and twine to lower label.
- Add labels to card panel.
- Die-cut vintage number in gold metal sheet. Adhere them to white frame with hot glue.
- Add pearls.
These are the dies I used:
Submitting this project to:
Hope you like it!!
Have a fantastic day!