So, let me show you this super cute 3D Christmas card!! Love it very much, the Ultimate Tool is the perfect tool!!
Here are the details:
- Create a base card from Ultra Smooth White Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from Light blue cardstock. 4" x 5.15"
- Cut a panel from Vellum cardstock. 3.75" x 5". Using your Snowman Delight and Candelight Board and Ultimate Tool, score snowflakes and trees.
- I used the biggest snowman to create the hill. Mat all the panel and add straight stitches.
- Tie on red ribbon, and create a double bow with your Ultimate Tool.
- Score Christmas trees using Green Envy Shimmering Cardstock, then cut them out, fold all center and adhere them together with red strong adhesive.
- Add trees to card panel.
- Spray Frost Shimmer Spritz, this will create a snowy look.
- Stamp sentiment from Home for Christmas set on a piece of Kraft Cardstock, then die-cut and emboss it with Circle dies.
What do you think? I really loved the results, it can be displayed as well.
Submitting this project to:
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything goes.
- Word Art Wednesday: Anything goes
- Party Time Tuesday: Anything goes
Have a fantastic day.