Today, I am bringing you the brand new Crafter's Companion Challenge "Buttons & Bows"
And more fun news, you can use ANY product you have to participate, read all the rules and details HERE.
This is the card I created for this challenge, I used a brand new stamp Poppy's Babies from the Brambly Hedge Collection.
Here are the details:
- Create a card base from Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from Glossy White cardstock (3.75" x 5"), scribble Spectrum Noir Markers CR6, DR5, SB4, PP2 on a plastic bag, spray alcohol on it and then rub your glossy piece to get the colors, set aside to dry.
- Stamp image on Ultra Smooth Premium Cardstock, color image with Spectrum Noir Markers:
- Mouse: TN1, TN2, TN3, TN4
- Dress: PP1, PP2, PP3
- Ball: LY1, TB1, LG3, TN1
- Cubes: BT1, BT2, CT1, CT2, OR1, IG2
- Little cube: LV1, HB1
- Other toys: CT1, CT3, BT1, BT2, EB2, EB3,
- Floor: LG2, EB1
- Stamp sentiment on White cardstock. Die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Circle Dies.
- Add glossy piece to card base, then add image (I matted it with a yellow piece and added stitches), tie ribbon on image.
- Add yellow and pink buttons.
- Add sentiment with foam adhesive.
Submitting this project to:
Hope you like it!!
Have a fantastic day!