Here are the details:
- Start making a card base from White cardstock. 5" square card.
- Cut a panel from Patterned Paper 4.5" square and White wood grain cardstock (Gmund Savanna).
- Add panels to card base with foam adhesive.
- Die-cut Top Dog Dies Scallop Frame and Mat Die Set in White cardstcok. Cut bottom part of the Mat die to 4". This way you are creating a 4"x4" frame. Adhere it to card panel.
- Add scallop frame to card panel with dimensionals.
- Die-cut Top Dog Dies Fall Foliage Die Set in the same wood grain cardstock. Sponge leaves to Distress Inks.
- Adhere the leaves and acorn to card.
- Die-cut a banner from Top Dog Dies Banners #1 in White cardstock, stamp sentiment.
- Finally apply a light mist of yellow and add pearls.
Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!