Hello friends! Today I want to share a tutorial I wrote for CutCardStock, my first one as a Design team Member!! I made these cute treasure lucky bags! Super easy and sun!
Here are the steps:
- Start creating a computer generated saying, I didn't have a stamp that fit the project, so I decided to print one on a piece of Cryogen White Cardstock.
- Then, die-cut and emboss 4 clover leaves in Curious Metallic Botanic Cardstock.
- Cut a 6" square piece of Curious Metallic Lime Cardstock and dry emboss it with dot embossing folder.
- Cut the embossed Lime piece in 4 pieces (1.5" x 5.25"), cut the computer generated sentiments and get ready to assemble the pieces together.
- Just like this ;)
- Add, decorated pieces to already prepared bags with chocolate coins.
- Now, you are ready to brighten somebody's day! Add a card too. Here I used the previous Curious Matallic Lime and Botanic cardstock for the grass and border, the image was stamped in a piece of Cryogen White and the card base is Thai Basil.
Submitting this card to:
Hope you like it.
Have a great day!
Products used for this project: