Let's get started!
- Die-cut a background piece using a piece of Curious Metallic Botanic Cardstock.
- Then, create a circle window on your background piece. Die-cut a circle border from Curious Lime Metallic Cardstock and circle dies.
- Die-cut leaves from Curious Metallic Super Gold and Cryogen White cardstock.
- Adhere background piece to a A2 card base from Curious Metallic Cryogen White Cardstock, then adhere the circle window .
- Stamp sentiment in Brown Ink and add leave piece, decorate as desired. I added ribbon, twin and paper flower and some clear rhinestones around the circle and on the background panel.
- And here is the final product!!
Submitting this project to:
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything goes
- Word Art Wednesday: Anything goes
- 613 Avenue Create: Anything goes
Have a fantastic day!
Products used for this project: