Talking about birthday cards, I have one for you, super sweet with an adorable image, this is Flogger, a new set released by Latina Crafter and also using the new sketch + twist for this month.
Well, my interpretation is a little different, I always use a sketch as an inspiration and give it a little bit of a twist.
Here are the details of my card:
- Make card base from White cardstock. A2 size.
- Add strips of patterned paper (great way to use your little scraps).
- Die-cut a Polaroid from Black Shimmering cardstock and white cardstock (square).
- Stamp sweet Flogger on the white piece and color it. I used Spectrum Aqua Markers.
- Add Polaroid to card base with foam adhesive.
- Add wood veneer banner and cupcake to Polaroid.
- Stamp sentiment in St. Valentine ink on a white piece of cardstock and add it to card.
- Final touch, add rhinestones and color dog with Clear Wink of Stella.