Anyway, this card was super easy and fast to make, I think I will create a set with different sentiments.
Here are the details:
- Make card base from Kraft cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from Patterned Paper, 3.75" x 5" (Smith Craft Collection)
- Cut a panel from Ivory Cardstock, 3.25" x 4.5", stamp sentiment, then stitch panel together.
- Die-cut and emboss rose and leaves in watercolor paper, then keeping the die in place, color them with Spectrum Aqua Markers: Peach, Rose Pink and Moss.
- Glue leaves and rose to panel. Tie on ribbon.
- Add stitched panels to card base. Add rhinestones.
Submitting this card to:
Hope you like it!
Have a great day.
Products used for this project: