Today, I want to show you a super cute card I made with the new dies from Crafter's Companion.
Here are the details:
- Make a card base from White cardstock. 5.5" square.
- Cut a panel from Rose Pearl Shimmering Cardstock. 5" square.
- Cut a panel from Ultra Premium White Cardstock. 4.75" square. Create a cloud background with stencil or die-cut and apply Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.
- Cut a couple of pieces of green cardstock, create hills, ink edges with Crushed Olive Distress Ink, then emboss pieces with Petite Dot Embossing folder.
- Die-cut Die'sire Rolling Landscape Die in green cardstock, enhance colors with Spectrum Aqua Markers: Moss and Chocolate.
- Die-cut Die'sire Victorian Bandstand Die in White Pearl Shimmering Cardstock.
- Adhere all pieces to card base.
- Stamp sentiment from Friends & Family Sentimental Set in St. Valentine StazOn Midi Ink.
- Add rhinestones
Submitting this card to:
Hope you like it.
Have a great day!
Products used for this project: