Here are the details:
- Make card base from Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock. A2 size. Cut a panel from Elegance Card Pack and adhere it to card.
- Stamp Bebunni Wedding Day image on a piece of watercolor paper in Jet Black StazOn Ink.
- Color image with Spectrum Aqua Markers and an water pen. I used Slate, Charcoal, Peach, Sepia, Moss, Aquamarine and Crimson.
- Mat piece with a slightly bigger piece of Coastal Pearl Shimmering Cardstock, add stitches. Add piece to card base.
- Stamp sentiment in Jet Black ink, die-cut and emboss it with Circle Dies.
- Die-cut and emboss a scallop circle piece from Coastal Pearl Shimmering cardstock. Add piece to card base with foam adhesive.
- Create a bow from red ribbon and add it to card.
- Add enamel hearts.
Submitting this card to:
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Special Lady/Girly
- Word Art Wednesday: Anything goes.
- V's Sweet Challenge: Watercolor.