Anyway, last Monday was baby K's mom birthday (she is the little one I babysit), her mom is super sweet and understand my silly accent, LOL. I really love how this card turned out, I used the Inspiration Pictures from the Altenew Challenge, I used 2 of the 3 pictures for my inspiration.
Here are the details:
- Make card base from White cardstock. A2 size.
- Stamp the flowers and swirls from Peony Scrolls and the leaves from Lacy Scrolls in VersaMark Watermark ink, than add gold embossing powder and heat set.
- Apply a bit of Golden Glitz Delicata Ink on an acrylic block and with the help of a brush and a tiny bit of water color the flowers and add little shadows.
- Die-cut Happy Birthday from Black Shimmering Cardstock and adhere them to card.
- Add sequins and clear rhinestones.
Submitting this project to:
Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!
Products used for this project: