Here are the details:
- Make card base from Ivory Cardstock A2 size.
- Cut a panel from Ivory Cardstock, 4" x 5.25", dry emboss and ink all edges. Adhere it card base.
- Die-cut and emboss the , ink all edges and adhere it to card panel.
- Stamp Malabar Clematis on a piece of heavy vellum cardstock in Versamark Ink, then add gold embossing powder and heat set. Then, die-cut image with coordinated die.
- Stamp sentiment on a piece of Ivory Cardstock, cut pieces out and glue them to card panel.
- Add rhinestones.
Now, here is your chance to enjoy amazing creations from the Alumni team, here is the list of participants:
- Caroline Duncan
- Giovana Smith -- You are HERE
- Glenda Brooks
- Vicki Dutcher
- Amarilys Doria
- Kerry Urbatch
- Ujjwal Gupta
- Emilia van den Heuvel
- Sarah Miller
- Gini Williams Cagle
- Lisa Allen