Anyway, today I want to show a super sweet using one of the brand new Bebunni images for Crafter's Companion, this is from "Sweet as a Rose" set.
Here are the details:
- Create a card base from Ultra Premium White cardstock. Card size 5" square
- Stamp image and sentiment on a piece of Ultra Premium White Cardstock.
- Die-cut sentiment with Circle Dies. Mount sentiment on a scallop circle piece from Rose Pearl Shimmering cardstock.
- Color image with Spectrum Noir Markers:
- Bunny: IG1, IG2, FS2, TN1, Blender.
- Leaves: LG1, LG2, LG3
- Roses: FS1, FS3, FS4, FS8, CR2, CR4 / 035(Pencil)
- Little Flowers: LY1, CT2
- Blendable Pencils:
- Shade around flowers and roses: 114, 116, 085
- Yellow shadow: 011, 012, 115, 118
- Paper pierced all the edges.
- Paper pierced also a piece of Pink Pearl Shimmering Cardstock. Add panels to card base.
- Die-cut leaves from 3D Delicate Flower die set in Green Envy Shimmering Cardstock. Tie leaves with twine. Add them to card.
- Cover roses with Crystal Lacquer, set aside to dry.
What do you think? Isn't this image adorable?!!
Submitting this project to:
Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!