Anyway, I want to share with you a card I made using some of the new Sheena's stamps and coordinated dies!! The image is beautiful! It looks a lot like my neighbor's hay field, love living in this quiet area.
Ok, here are the details of this pretty card:
- Make card base form Ultra White Premium cardstock. Cut a piece 7" x 10", score at 5". Fianl size card is 7" x 5".
- Stamp image on White cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Color image with Markers and Pencils:
- Spectrum Noir Markers used:
- Trees: CG2, CG3, CG4, DG2
- Field: CG1, TN2
- Fence: TN1, TN3, TN4
- Sky: FB1, BT2
- Spectrum Noir Blendable Pencils:
- Hay:017, 020, 021, 057, 059
- Die-cut fence and daisy border with coordinated dies.
- Mat image on a piece of Costal Pearl Shimmering cardstock, add stitches and adhere it piece to card base.
- Add fence and daisy border with foam adhesive.
- Stamp sentiment on a piece of White cardstock in Jet Black Stazon Ink. Die-cut piece with Circle die and add it to a scallop piece from Yellow Pearl Shimmering cardstock. Add piece to card.
- Add White liquid pearl to daisy flowers and Clear Wink of Stella to trees and hay.
Submitting this project to: