Love this new st, it's called "An Apple a day" and here are the details!
- Make a card base from Ultra Premium White Cardstock. Card size 5.5" square.
- Die-cut and emboss a frame using Elegance Stamping Frame Die from Green Envy Shimmering Cardstock. Adhere it to card front.
- Die-cut a square from Elegance Stamping Frame in Candy Red Shimmering Cardstock, then emboss it with Petite Dot Embossing Folder.
- Create a square frame/border with square dies and Pearl White Shimmering Cardstock.
- Stamp image on Ultra Premium White Cardstock, color image with Spectrum Noir markers:
- Bucket: TN1, TN2, TN3, TN4, TN5, GB11, EB2
- Apples: CR3, CR8, CR9, DR6, DR7.
- Leaves: LG2, LG3, DG2, CG2
- Cut out the big buckets and die-cut leaves.
- Adhere pieces to frame with foam adhesive.
- Add Crystal Lacquer to few apples and Wink of Stella to others.
- Add a bow and button.
So, what do you think? I really love this set and I hope you too.
Submitting this project to:
- Word Art Wednesday: Anything goes
- V's Sweet ideas: Red, Pink and/or White
- Simon Says Wednesday : Bright and beautiful