I will be sharing individual details of my projects, but here are the pictures from last night's show.
Sharing today this adorable card, love all the textured I created without overdoing. It was quite fast to make it.
Here are the details:
- Make card base from Ultra Premium White Cardstock. A2 size,
- Stamp image on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Color image with Spectrum Noir Markers:
- Bunny: IG1, BG1, BG2, GG1, FS1
- Flower: FS1, FS6, FS8,TN3, LG2, LG3, DG2
- Mat image on a slightly bigger piece of Rose Pearl Shimmering cardstock and add stitches.
- Cut a panel from Sweet Treats Card Pack (pink polka dot), adhere it to card front.
- Die-cut a Bebunni Cottage Lace Die from in Rose Pearl Shimmering cardstock. Adhere it to card front. Tie on ribbon.
- Add image to card with circle foam adhesive.
- Add swirl rhinestones.
- Stamp sentiment and add it to card.
- Apply Clear Wink of Stella to flower and bunny ears.
What do you think?
Submitting this project to:
Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!