Today, I want to bring to you the new Crafter's Companion Challenge, this month is all about "Sparkles", we want to see bling, sequins, glitter, everything sparkle.
This is the project and how I created it:
- Create a card base from Ultra Premium White cardstock. 10" x 5" folde on top. 5" square card.
- Cut a piece of Pearl Pink Shimmering Cardstck. 4.5" square.
- Cut a piece of Ivory Pearl Shimmering Cardstock. 4" square. Emboss piece. Mat pieces together and adhere them to card front.
- Stamp image from Hugs and Kisses (Moonbeam Meadow Everyday Collection) on Ultra Premium White Cardstock. Color image with Spectrum Noir Markers:
- Mushroom: IG1, IG3, EB1, EB2, EB3, FS1.
- Roses: CR4, CR6, CR8
- Leaves: DG2, LG2
- Ribbon CR8
- Grass: LG3, DG2
- Lower flowers: OR1
- Mice: TN1, TN2, TN3, Bow: CR2, Vest:TB4
- Spectrum Noir Blendable Pencil:
- Sun reflection: 014, 016
- Die-cut image with Circle Dies and adhere it to card front.
- Stamp sentiment and die-cut it with Square scallop dies (I will show you soon how to make it into a rectangle). Adhere sentiment to card with foam adhesive.
- Add bling.
- Add Star Dust Stickles to roses and flowers from image.
You can enter your creations HERE.
Submitting this project to:
Hope you like it!!
Have a fantastic day!