Anyway, today I have a super sweet card for you, we are still enjoying the month of "love" and I think this card design would be perfect for any love occasion.
For this project I used Latina Crafter stamps and other store products. Also used the sketch from this month.
Here are the details:
- Create a card base from White Cardstock, A2 size.
- Cut a panel from Pink cardstock 3.25" x 5", cover piece with a dot stencil and Memento Luxe Angel Pink ink, add clear embossing powder and heat set.
- Die-cut a scallop border and adhere it to pink panel.
- Stamp target on a piece of White cardstock in Stazon Jet Black and red ink. Add piece to pink panel and add straight stitches. Add panels to card base.
- Stamp sentiment on a piece of pink cardstock.
- Add a box and red rhinestones.
Submitting this project to:
Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!!