This is my card and here are the details:
- Make card base from White Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from Watercolor Paper 3.5" x 4.75". Stamp flowers in St. Valentine StazOn Ink and Leaves in Olive Archival Ink.
- Color background with Spectrum Aqua Peach Marker.
- Die-cut "hello" from the stamped panel. Die-cut 4 more "hello".
- Add panel to card base removing the die-cut area.
- Glue the 4 white "hellos" and add them to card base.
- Glue stamped hello to card, leaving a little white edge from under die-cuts.
- Add enamel dots.
- Cover leaves and Hello with Clear Wink of Stella.
I really love the results, love this set from Altenew very much, I need to use it more often.
Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!