I used stamps and a stencil from Latina Crafter.
Here are the details:
- Make card base from White cardstock. A2 size.
- Add stencil on top of card front, apply embossing paste. (Here I mixed white embossing paste + red reinker), apply an even amount. Sprinkle glitter and heat set, the heat will incorporate the glitter into the paste and also create this really cool bubble effect.
- Stamp the washi tape in random places in Victorian Velvel Distress Ink..
- Stamp sentiment in Spiced Chai StazOn Ink.
- Staple a piece of ribbon.
Submitting this project to:
Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!